Sunday, November 30, 2008

not me! monday

it's monday again... here's what didn't happen this past week:

i did not fail to do any homeschool with samantha all of last week because i had so much to do to get ready for thanksgiving at our house. and samantha was not bored all day every day.

i did not go to bed at 3am and get up at 5am to go shopping on black friday. after my 3 hours of shopping i did not come home for breakfast, get the family, and then go out for an additional 3 hours of shopping.

i did not return over $450 worth of stuff on saturday. okay... some of that was Christmas presents that had accumulated over the past couple weeks.


i have not been in such a cooking funk since thursday that ben had to get most of his and samantha's meals.

i did not go to target last night and see
pat at one of the two lanes that was open (see, i told you they only have two open) and did not totally avoid her lane in case she remembered me.

man i can't wait to see what i don't do this coming week!

what did you not do? visit mckmama's blog to play along!

9 comments:

karina said...

Bwahahaha! LOL at your Pat avoidance! Of course, I had to read the original target story, which was absolutely hilarious!

I think the only reason we had left-over whipped cream was because we made 2 pints -- one w/sugar and one w/splenda. Yes, both kinds got left out. And fortunately for me my BFF laughed the whole thing off when I reminded her that I paid for it anyway! That's what BFF's are for right, to be brutally honest with you and love you anyway!?!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

good list! Wow, for surviving Black Friday shopping on such little sleep! Happy Monday..

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

tee hee....I have many christmas returns to do this week now too....oops,...I guess black friday got the best of me

Keyona said...

Oh I had to read the Pat story which made your avoidence scenario even funnier!

momstheword said...

I also read the Pat story, it was hysterical. I can so relate to the whole thing. Loved the part about not doing the homeschooling because we've done that too....did I just say that outloud? Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I went to read your Target post, and it was hilarious! I am tired of being asked that at EVERY store we go to.. I don't have credit cards thankyouverymuch, and would like to keep it that way!

Anonymous said...

Brave girl taking the family out :)

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh that credit card stuff drives me nuts! I'm glad you were able to get it fixed.

I'm on an Old Navy avoidance kick right now after kinda losing my patience there recently (yeah, I was crazy enough to post about it!)

Hope you have a great week!

Hailey said...

How do you shop on Black Friday? I can't even shop on NORMAL days without losing my mind. You must have mad shopping skills. Hope you had fun even though you took some back on Saturday.