Saturday, August 1, 2009

just for kicks

we were blessed to have my photographically inclined sister heather take family pictures of us yesterday. and let me tell you this was WAY overdue: our last formal family picture we had taken was 18 months ago--ryan was only 6 months old!

the pictures turned out SOOOO good and i'm SOOOO excited to share them with you. but after i edit a couple. and after my sister leaves. (no, i'm not SOOOO excited for my sister to leave...)

so just for kicks*, i changed my header picture with a sneak peek. more to come...sometime!

*pun totally thought up and copyrighted by heather, and used without permission.

8 comments:

Sonya said...

What a great picture!

Laura Marchant said...

I love it and I am not even a foot kinda person1

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I'm LOVING the new header!

Keri McGinnis said...

Love it! Can't wait to see more!

Ace said...

Awesome!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

Oh my gosh i love that picture!! It is so cute! I love feet picture so its great! can't wait to see more!

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

Sooo cute - LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to see the rest! :)

Alicia said...

Cant wait to see them all! Looks great!