Monday, November 10, 2008

not me! monday ...and a contest


it's monday again! here is what we (yes, i'm being brutally honest for ben too) did NOT do this week!

a couple days after halloween we did not go to target and ben did not buy a mound of candy that was on sale.

after target we did not go to walmart and he did not beg me let him get another bag of candy because "please???? it's my favorite..."

then last wednesday we did not go to target again and notice that the remaning candy was on sale even more and once again ben could not pass up such a deal. (no, really, he couldn't pass it up!)

then friday night we definately didn't go to target AGAIN (yeah, we love target. and these were all different targets by the way) and we he certainly didn't buy even more candy.

tonight i did not look at the mound of target bags filled with candy wondering how many pounds of candy we had and i did not add it all up. i definately was not shocked at the amount i had calculated and then i did not find another target bag full of candy. ahhhh!

after telling ben how many pounds of candy we have he did not say "cool! lets eat it all tonight!"


so can you guess how many pounds of candy we have? click on comments to leave your guess. whoever is closest gets a bag of candy! hey---i have to get rid of it somehow! (and no, ben my love, you cannot guess the correct answer to get another bag of candy!)

play along! what did you not do?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG we TOTALLY did the SAME thing!! We scouted out the stores for clearanced candy! BAHAHAHA! OK seriously that had me CRACKIN up!

T said...

I am going to say 25lbs?!?!? Haven't a clue but it sure looks like alot of candy!!

Julie said...

Your supposed to stock up when it goes on sale! It's a good deal!

Kimberly said...

oh my gosh! i feel much better now LOLOLOL --- thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment this morning... I would say 32 pounds.. what the heck, let them eat cake.. er.. em... candy.. you get my point!

LucieP said...

Is that 26 bags?! Love it! Your babe is beautiful!

Kameron said...

I'm not guessing because I do not want more candy in my house!!

Nicole said...

I'll say 8 lbs.

Suzanne said...

I can't even tell you how much I miss Target, now that we moved to the "country," but I was not there last week, did not buy a pair of shoes, decided they hurt too much and now somehow have to get back to the city to return them! Happy Monday!
CountryMom

Kendra ;) said...

I do NOT relate to your not me's and I am NOT wondering when I can get to Target to see if there is any left! ;)

McCrakensx4 said...

Super cute pic! He looks so innocent as to say...it wasn't me! Thanks for stopping by my blog! ~Stacey

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

Too funny!!! I'm going to say..15 lbs maybe? My hubby did the same, but with a lot less candy!!

Anonymous said...

63 pounds of candy is my guess

Lorie said...

I love that you went to Target a gazillion times and different ones every time. I love Target.

Heather said...

My guess is 47 pounds...but if I win, you can keep the candy and give it to my adorable niece and handsome nephew! :)
love ya!

Anonymous said...

55 pounds--callie
24 pounds--ashleigh
104 pounds--natalie

Jess(ica) said...

You guys are funny!!

17 lbs? I am guessing because i only had like 3 pieces of candy for halloween... total... and none of it was even on Halloween!