Wednesday, August 27, 2008

4 things

i got tagged on nicole's blog so here's my list!

4 things I was doing 10 years ago...
enjoying just having my driver's license
chatting online with my future husband
getting used to having my sisters gone and being the only one at home
having fun with my friends


4 things on my to do list for today...
work on kymie's pictures
clean the house and do the dishes
go grocery shopping
take samantha to her first night at sparkies!


4 things I love about my husband...
(dang nicole, mine are pretty much the same as yours! so besides being a good dad, working hard and loving me, here's some other answers)
he makes me laugh
he puts up with my infatuation with brett favre... lol
he doesn't care if the house isn't immaculate!
he's incredibly smart


4 jobs I have had...
delivery girl at shaw florists... one of the best jobs you could ever have!
itaska community college bookstore... not that it was really work though!
ace hardware. good job, bad boss.
antioch Bible baptist church nursery aka TYKES.


4 movies I have watched more than once...
(or more than 4 times in my case!)
steel magnolias
phantom of the opera
the pink panther
the man who knew too little


4 places I have lived...
the upstairs room in my parents' house
the downstairs room in my parents' house
my house in kansas city
my sister becky's house (ok... so it was a week-long vacation, but i haven't lived in 4 places so that will have to count!)


4 places I have been...
canada
alaska
costa rica
texas


4 places I want to visit...
maine
california
italy
ireland


4 t.v. shows I watch...
dancing with the stars
samantha who
the bachelor/bachlorette
word world and pbs kids



4 things you may not know about me...
i have a moderate case of bruxism, aka teeth clenching
i have come to like baseball more than football
i don't like to clean
i love to shop target clearance


4 people i tag...
heather
katie
breanna
nora

No comments: